When viewing Charts for Square or Authorize.net in 'Compare by' mode, metric graphs and data tables may display a segment of data as Unspecified. This is because the information we needed to categorize this data was not specified in the data communicated by the payment provider, so we have allocated it to Unspecified. Cases where this applies...
- Custom Amounts (rather than specific items) have been processed through Point of Sale
- Transactions associated with items that have been deleted from Square prior to the account being connected to Control have been processed
- Transactions have been processed associated with items that do not have a category or where the category has been deleted from Square prior to the account being connected to Control
- Transactions have been processed without specific items
- Transactions have been processed where the sum of the transaction's items does not match the settlement amount, so we are left with a shortage or overage not allocated to a specific item
- Discounts have been applied at the transaction-level rather than associated with a specific item