When you're trying to connect a third-party software like Control and Apple, in order to enhance security, an Access Token needs to be generated.
- First you will need to log into your iTunes Connect Account.
- Next, click on Sales & Trends.
3. Click on REPORT in the dropdown menu on the left side to enter the Report Page.
4. Click on “?” on the right side of the screen and then click on the “Generate Access Token” link.
5. Copy the unique Access Token
Log into Control (https://controlboard.getcontrol.co/) and paste the Access Token into the Add Platform form when trying to connect your iTunes Connect account
Please Note: You can generate only one access token at a time per Apple ID. Your access token will automatically expire after 180 days. If you generate a new access token, your previous access token immediately expires.