In this article, we are going to refer as “Parent” the franchisor or marketplace operator and as “Child” the franchisee or vendor.
- You will have received a URL from the Parent account, which will take you to this page prompting you to create your account - at the top you will see the name of the Parent's company.
2. You will then be taken to Control's dashboard to set up your company.
3. In your Company Manager, click on Connect Account.
4. Log in using your Square account credentials. You can connect an unlimited number of Square accounts as long as you log out of each account (from the Square interface) before connecting a new one.
5. Square will ask you to confirm the connection and grant permission.
6. Once your account has been successfully connected you can chose which locations, from your Square account, you would like to link with the Parent.
7. The Parent will be notified once you've successfully linked your account. You may then proceed to use Control's dashboard as normal.
If you have any questions or concerns during this process, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will help you out.